Monday, November 1, 2010

Traffic in Chennai

In the past few years I see traffic is getting increased a lot, despite of many flyovers built in place. This post was not written to bring controversies or I am not going to blame any government or an individual here.  I somehow believe that accidents are self controlled ones. The cautious driver will never lose his control.  When you happen to get a chance, Please see Chennai traffic police website for the statistics of accidents. It’s increasing every year

How about a thought of an individual that I will never break traffic rules that, I will stop when yellow signal asks to stop! Hold on there :-)

Usage of indicators, head lights switched on when needed, helmets not in our petrol 
tanks :-)  rather we wear, drive always in straight lines instead of sudden lefts and rights, Avoiding Drink and drives, etc

Let’s think if the whole Chennai follows the rules for one day, I am just wondering how much of accidents might get reduced.  

I am giving this picture below to think why not the same driving method every individual follow here in India


I think the government and traffic personnel are doing their best. From our side let’s follow the rules as much as possible. lets make our country better. Happy Driving!

No comments:

Post a Comment