Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Bring back the shine in your Old Gold Jewel!

Welcome back!
I was thinking for sometime as what could be my second post after having written my first post.
As I was thinking,I just remembered what my mom said about the old gold ring which I was wearing.
Bang!!! Idea!!! and I thought, Man! why can't I write about this?
I present you with a quick tip.Read below to know more.

If you think your gold jewels like finger ring,earings and anklets have become dull and has lost its shine,
then don't worry you don't have to spend much money on it.You can do it in your home with the essential things that are available in your own home.Follow these simple steps to get it done
1.Wash your gold jewel with warm water and wipe it with a neat cloth.
2.Take a regular white toothpaste which is a mild abrasive
(not the gel kind or the one with whitening agent)
 and a toothbrush with soft bristles. 
3.Apply paste in the jewel and rub it off mildly with the toothbrush.
4.You can also use a mild liquid detergent instead of toothpaste.
5.Once you are done with cleaning,then wash it off with water and
clean it with a neat cloth.
6.Now,that you are done with cleaning,now you can flaunt your sparkling 
old gold jewellery.


left-Polished with toothpaste and the right one-Unpolished

Happy Reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment