Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Get rid of that Frizz!

Are you bored and tired of those frizzy hairs? Well, taming it is an everyday challenge and ladies who have it will instantly agree to me.So,what's the solution? how do we tame it? Let me help you with a solution which helps me to get rid of that frizz,not 100% though but you can definitely rely on it.
How do I do it?
Wash your hair with a good shampoo,use Loreal expert Liss Ultime 
for better result.
Then don't forget to condition it,which is the most important part.
Use Loreal expert Liss ultime conditioner.(You cannot find this in local 
shops,visit your salon or make-up products shop to buy it).
Leave in the conditioner for 5 min and then rinse it off with water.
Towel dry your hair and go for a fine hair serum. I use the body shop's
GRAPESEED hair serum.
I simply love it because it just knows how to give your hair the shine and silky touch.
PS:
Most of the top-notch salons rely on Loreal and Schwarzkopf products as they are the best known experts in hair and care.I have used both and my vote is for Loreal for its smoothness and fragrance.Well,body shop also offers you a lot of products and this hair serum definitely works wonders(atleast for me it did ;) )They are many other products which might just do the trick but this is what I have experienced and what I have found.

Body Shop's Grape seed serum

Loreal-Shampoo-(Left),conditioner (right)

Happy Reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment